What’s Christianity all about?
Join us for one of these interactive sessions where we explore the truths of Christianity.
This course is for you if you are:
- not a believer but would like to discover what Christianity is all about in a non-threatening environment
- a new believer and would like to consolidate what you believe; or
- a long time believer and would like to do a refresher of the basics of your faith.
What does the course cover?
- ‘Historical reliability of the Bible’
- ‘What the Bible says about Jesus and Christianity’
- ‘What this means for us today’
You will not be asked any direct questions. You will not be asked to pray or to read aloud from the Bible.
You can ask your questions or simply listen. You will be offered coffee or tea. There is no charge.
Please contact the church office :
- Phone: 02 4751 1065 or
- Email us